WE ARE STILL OPEN AND OUR VITAL SERVICES ARE CONTINUING AS THEY ARE NEEDED NOW MORE THAN EVER.
Your donations are essential during this difﬁcult time.
* New Drive/Walk Through & Delivery Food Distribution (click here for times)
* Essential Services by Phone/Email.
* All events have been postponed until further notice.
* We are following strict health and safety procedures.
* We are still in need of volunteers, please call us 626-358-3486.
* Your donations and support are essential: See our Wish list
* New Universal Charitable Contribution Tax Deductions for 2020. Learn more
PUBLIC NOTICE: UPDATES
- Public Notice: June, 2020 – Committed to ending social inequities , eliminating poverty, and to creating a just society for all.
- Update: April 1, 2020 – Your Support is Needed Now More Than Ever!
- Public Notice: March 13, 2020 – COVID-19 Response
IMPORTANT RESOURCE LINKS
- MONROVIA STRONG: helpful community resources & links
- LA County: Conoravirus Updates.
- Corona Virus FAQ.
- HOW TO COPE With Stress During Outbreaks.
- CENSUS: DON’T FORGET TO RESPOND ONLINE HERE
- WATER & POWER Suspends Utility Shutoffs to Help Customers: learn more
- SO CAL GAS Support & Response: Bill Payment Options learn more
- EDISON Support & Response learn more
- CALIFORNIA LIFELINE: government subsidizes phone service for low-income individuals
- LOW COST INTERNET SERVICES
- WIDE OPEN SCHOOL: Best Free Educational Resources
- LA County: FINANCIAL RESOURCES for residents impacted by COVID-19
- LA County: GENERAL RESOURCES FOR WORKERS Unemployment, Disability, Paid Family Leave, Social Services, Evictions
- LA County: DEPARTMENT OF MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- LA County: CHILDREN FAMILIES & SCHOOL RESOURCES
- PARENTING in the time of COVID-19
- PASADENA USD RESOURCES
- MONROVIA USD NEWS