Position: Food Services Coordinator
Job Duties: Oversee and supervise the:
1. Receiving, weighing and sorting food to be distributed to Food Pantry clients.
2. Checking food for freshness (signs of contamination or damages
3. Packaging food and preparing it for distribution
4. Training and supervision of volunteers and trainees
5. Driving, loading and unloading trucks and delivery vehicles as necessary.
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen prior to hire.
2. Strong logistics abilities and organizational skills.
3. Knowledge of food safety including preparation and correct appearance.
4. Skill to operate forklift in warehouse setting, (forklift certification will be required).
5. Valid Driver’s License, good driving record required.
6. Spanish fluency helpful.
1. Coordinating and supervising volunteers/working with diverse people
2. Food distribution (warehouse) experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time with benefit package