RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 EMERGENCY
WE ARE STILL OPEN AND OUR VITAL SERVICES ARE CONTINUING AS THEY ARE NEEDED NOW MORE THAN EVER.
Your donations are essential during this difﬁcult time.
* New Drive/Walk Through & Delivery Food Distribution Learn More.
* Essential Services by Phone/Email Learn More.
* All events have been postponed until further notice.
* We are following strict health and safety procedures.
* We are still in need of volunteers, please call us 626-358-3486.
* Your donations and support are essential: learn how you can help.
* New Universal Charitable Contribution Tax Deductions for 2020. Learn more
Thank you to our neighbors helping neighbors! See our updated notices, resources and info sheets below.
IMPORTANT RESOURCE LINKS
- MONROVIA STRONG: helpful community resources & links
- LA County: Conoravirus Updates.
- Corona Virus FAQ.
- HOW TO COPE With Stress During Outbreaks.
- CENSUS: DON’T FORGET TO RESPOND ONLINE HERE
- WATER & POWER Suspends Utility Shutoffs to Help Customers: learn more
- SO CAL GAS Support & Response: Bill Payment Options learn more
- EDISON Support & Response learn more
- CALIFORNIA LIFELINE: government subsidizes phone service for low-income individuals
- LOW COST INTERNET SERVICES
- WIDE OPEN SCHOOL: Best Free Educational Resources
- LA County: FINANCIAL RESOURCES for residents impacted by COVID-19
- LA County: GENERAL RESOURCES FOR WORKERS Unemployment, Disability, Paid Family Leave, Social Services, Evictions
- LA County: DEPARTMENT OF MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES
- LA County: CHILDREN FAMILIES & SCHOOL RESOURCES
- PARENTING in the time of COVID-19
- PASADENA USD RESOURCES
- MONROVIA USD NEWS
IN THE NEWS
Foothill Unity Center remains open, but with new hours to support the community. SoCal Honda Dealers
Posted by Monrovia Weekly on Friday, March 27, 2020
A message from Betty McWilliams, Foothill Unity Center Executive Director. Your support is greatly needed and appreciated. Neighbors Helping Neighbors with love, dignity and respect. www.foothillunitycenter.org#fuciresponse #fuciexecdir #neighborshelpingneighbors #helpingpeoplechanginglives #bekindtoeachother
Posted by Foothill Unity Center on Wednesday, March 18, 2020